Our presentation training package
Your training session is the most important portion of our work together.
We often do far more work before
we walk in the door to make sure we're prepared to deliver a workshop that exceeds your expectations. And we make sure you're able to keep your new skills fresh by offering several ways to continue building upon what you learned during the training day.
Our presentation training package includes:
- Extensive Research: Before your customized workshop, we'll review your previous and upcoming speeches, PowerPoint presentations, outlines, notes, and video clips. We'll also learn more about your organization, the audiences you face, and the challenges you encounter when discussing your work.
- Detailed Preparation: We will work with you to develop a customized agenda (with tailored exercises) that guarantees we address the topics of greatest relevance to your group.
- On-Camera Training: We will provide a camera and tripod in order to afford each speaker the opportunity to watch their own performance and receive personalized feedback.
- Takeaway Materials: Each participant (up to a set number) will receive a complimentary copy of our 60-page presentation training handbook, as well as our Amazon Kindle #1 Public Speaking bestseller, 101 Ways to Open a Speech.
- Hosting: We can accommodate up to eight people in our executive board rooms in Washington, DC or New York City at no additional charge (or conduct the training at a location of your choosing).
- Free Refresher Session: We offer a free telephone or Skype refresher session for each trainee (up to a set number) before their next scheduled presentation.
- Free Post-Training Continuing Education: Trainees can continue their learning by: